Monday, July 20, 2009

I ACCIDENTALLY INHALED hair spray. . . am I gonna DIE!?!?!?

I accidentally inhaled Garnier Fructis Brilliantine hair spray like twice while I was applying it. . .am I gonna die or will I live?? Any tips on how to cleanse my body from the spray?? HELP!?!?



I ACCIDENTALLY INHALED hair spray. . . am I gonna DIE!?!?!?

You will not die. We inhale the exhaust from cars every day. Look at the area around the muffler of a semi truck. Totally blackened. We inhale that. Hairspray won't do anything, unless you deliberately inhale it, in which case you might obtain a high, which is damaging to the brain.



I've even sprayed my eyes with the stuff a few times by accident. See it form at the nozzle? Really super-sticky, but my eyes were fine.



I ACCIDENTALLY INHALED hair spray. . . am I gonna DIE!?!?!?

yep. see ya



I ACCIDENTALLY INHALED hair spray. . . am I gonna DIE!?!?!?

Youll die,but you will look nice and shiny.



I ACCIDENTALLY INHALED hair spray. . . am I gonna DIE!?!?!?

You'll be fine. Don't worry. :) Just breathe fresh air.



I ACCIDENTALLY INHALED hair spray. . . am I gonna DIE!?!?!?

lol calm down. it's fine. think about what hair dressers go through all day everyday!



I ACCIDENTALLY INHALED hair spray. . . am I gonna DIE!?!?!?

I think you will live. A shower might help though.



I ACCIDENTALLY INHALED hair spray. . . am I gonna DIE!?!?!?

wow.......ur really paranoid. no u are not going to die! that is the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard! if hair spray was really that poisonous do u really think they would make aerosol kind? stop being so dramatic.



I ACCIDENTALLY INHALED hair spray. . . am I gonna DIE!?!?!?

Not a biggie really... Unless you aren't alive to read this ... NO seriously I am kidding you will be fine, it happens a lot just try and be more careful in the future.



I ACCIDENTALLY INHALED hair spray. . . am I gonna DIE!?!?!?

Inhale the rest of the spray and get it over with quick.



I ACCIDENTALLY INHALED hair spray. . . am I gonna DIE!?!?!?

oh for gods sake grow up, what a moron



I ACCIDENTALLY INHALED hair spray. . . am I gonna DIE!?!?!?

Honestly,did u ever consider consulting a psychiatrist??



you'lll live,dont worry



I ACCIDENTALLY INHALED hair spray. . . am I gonna DIE!?!?!?

You WILL Live



However-- in about 36 hours -- your eyelashes and eyebrows will become extremely brittle !!!



I ACCIDENTALLY INHALED hair spray. . . am I gonna DIE!?!?!?

actually it depends on the ingredients of the spray, if its strong or weak, just clean your body by drinking lotz of water coz its always will be a good effect, if you are experiencing some symptoms you should chack the doctors for that



I ACCIDENTALLY INHALED hair spray. . . am I gonna DIE!?!?!?

just relax. nobody's gonna die of hairsprays. If you are really worried, you may have a check-up on a doctor to be sure. But promise, don't worry, you will not die.



I ACCIDENTALLY INHALED hair spray. . . am I gonna DIE!?!?!?

well i don't think u would die just relax!! if you have difficulties breathing, go to a doctor (although i doubt that would happpen!!) so relax enjoy life nothing is going to happen to you!!!



I ACCIDENTALLY INHALED hair spray. . . am I gonna DIE!?!?!?

Nope, if you had inhaled enough you would have passed out from lack of oxygen or died already. L'oreal tests it's hairsprays on animals and they are virtually non-hazardous. Though, if you have any kind of reaction - maybe due to allergies - you should consult a doctor.



I ACCIDENTALLY INHALED hair spray. . . am I gonna DIE!?!?!?

I think that you will more than likely suffer a slow and painful death. Your central nervous system will shut causing your heart to stop beating this will be followed by a series of convulsions. You will be frothing at the mouth profusely all the your brain will be dramatically swelling until it finally explodes. If I'm not mistaken Garnier Fructis Brillantine inhalation is one of the most horrific ways a person can die.



Then again I could be wrong...



I ACCIDENTALLY INHALED hair spray. . . am I gonna DIE!?!?!?

talking about drama. NO YOU WILL NOT DIE. Just try not to inhale the next time.



I ACCIDENTALLY INHALED hair spray. . . am I gonna DIE!?!?!?

No, you won't die, hair spray is non toxic.



I ACCIDENTALLY INHALED hair spray. . . am I gonna DIE!?!?!?

no, don't worry



I ACCIDENTALLY INHALED hair spray. . . am I gonna DIE!?!?!?

no u are not gonna die its only hairspray.



now if you inhaild gas thas defrint lol



I ACCIDENTALLY INHALED hair spray. . . am I gonna DIE!?!?!?

no you shall not die just breathe fresh air and whatever you do don't kiss anyone yet or they will get it

No comments:

Post a Comment