Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Anyone used hair coloring spray?

My girlfriend and I were thinking about getting some of that spray-in hair color stuff tonight just for fun. It's the stuff that you can spray in and washes out with the first wash.



She has dark blonde hair/light brown hair. I have dark brown hair. What kind of results would we see? Is this stuff worth a darn?



I'm open to any and all suggestions! Thanks!



Anyone used hair coloring spray?

From my experience, I like the colored hair mascaras better than the sprays. The sprays smell awful, and I don't think you will get very vivid results with your current haircolor unless you use something very dark, in which case it may not wash out in one shampoo (these products rarely do.)



Anyone used hair coloring spray?

If you want to color your hair just for fun, hair coloring spray is a good choice. The result is just the same as others colored their hair in saloon. The only different is your hair color gone after the first wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment