Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hair spray/gel?

I'm a girl (just to let you know :P lol)



And I love to gel my hair etc. But I'm not amazing at it.



I practice at gelling my hair a lot and stuff.



I just have some questions:



Would gelling your hair instantly after washing it and whilst blow drying it help?



I've only ever tried Shockwaves products, is it a good brand?



Will I get better the more I practice?



Hair spray/gel?

Hi, I'm a hairdresser. I wouldn't gel your hair before you blow dry it sweety. You can dry it out and it may break off. Also, if there is more gel than your hair can handle, it will flake and look like you have dandruff and your hair is dirty. Shockwaves is an okay brand. You will get better the more you practice. I think you might have fun with styling foam as well. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment