Monday, July 27, 2009

Hair Spray / Leave in conditioner to make hair ligher?

Hi



I have brown hair with natural blonde highlights. I want to brighten it up a few tones and make it shinier. I've heard about products like the John Frieda line, but are there any other similar hair sprays that work as a leave-in-conditioner without weighing hair down?



Hair Spray / Leave in conditioner to make hair ligher?

Try Sunsilk Blonde Bombshell Color Boost. It's a conditioner you leave in for 5 minutes that really makes your highlights pop and dark tones warmer. It also leaves your hair really soft, shiny and healthy. I use it all the time and the more you use it, the more dramatic the color change. The color shampoos out in 4-6 washes.



I think this is what you are looking for!



Hair Spray / Leave in conditioner to make hair ligher?

Actually my stylist suggested I use Suave shampoo for blonde hair to bring out the natural highlights in my hair. It works to brighten them, but they aren't as bright as dyed in ones are.

No comments:

Post a Comment