Thursday, July 30, 2009

I used to use a lot of gell and hair spray and tie my hair kind of tight and I stopped doing all of

question continued...



a year ago when it started to fall quite a bit and I'm almost 16 years old is this serious and should I see a doctor. Also my mom is anemic(she lacks iron) and her hair falls and also my older sister but not as much as mine. Could it be hereditary? Should I see a doctor? Thanks for your help.



I used to use a lot of gell and hair spray and tie my hair kind of tight and I stopped doing all of that about

I would alert ur mom to this and speak with a doc if I were you.



It maybe hereditary however better to be safe than sorry.



I used to use a lot of gell and hair spray and tie my hair kind of tight and I stopped doing all of that about

you could very well be anemic, the best thing to do would to see your doctor and he will do some tests to find out. in the meantime you could take some iron pills to see if that would help. but be careful too much iron will cause you to be constipated.



I used to use a lot of gell and hair spray and tie my hair kind of tight and I stopped doing all of that about

I definitely think you should see a doctor, you could be anemic also and it could be androgenetic alopecia, which means hereditary female pattern baldness. The earlier you seek treatment, the better it works. Talk to you mother and see a dermatologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment