Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Do you use Beyond the Zone or Bed Head SPRAY hair wax?

Can you use a flat iron on it after you have used the spray wax? I have Beyond the zone spray wax,but I was told it is just like Bed Head spray wax. I read the directions and it says use it on dry hair,but it says nothing about heat styling. I noticed that it is hard to wash off your hands even with soap also. Can anybody please tell me how to use this stuff? or can you suggest a better spray wax. Thanks in advance.



Do you use Beyond the Zone or Bed Head SPRAY hair wax?

Yes. I use the bed head spray wax and NO do not use it before a flat iron. It is a finishing product and you shouldnt be getting it on your hands if you are using it. My stylist teached me to use it in conjunction wit ha blowdryer - blowdry it into your hair and don't use too much (it gets too sticky). That way it is in your whole head and it is no just on the top layer.

No comments:

Post a Comment