Thursday, July 30, 2009

I'm Latina i have long straight hair, i shampoo my hair twice a week, what is a good cleansing

or hair freshening spray i can use in between shampoo, so that i'll be able to change my hair style



I'm Latina i have long straight hair, i shampoo my hair twice a week, what is a good cleansing spray?

use conditioner and then spray yer hair when you come outta the shower with sunsilk. its a purple bottle, buy it. its pretty cheap. bout like 6 bucks. or use fructics smoothing milk. its a green bottle. pretty cheap too.



I'm Latina i have long straight hair, i shampoo my hair twice a week, what is a good cleansing spray?

Dove Replenishing Spray



I'm Latina i have long straight hair, i shampoo my hair twice a week, what is a good cleansing spray?

ew, your supposed to wash your hair at least 4 times a week.ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

No comments:

Post a Comment