Monday, July 20, 2009

Will hair spray do the job?

I wanted to make my hair look like messy and spikey. Like a messy good-looking bedhead look. So, wondering if hair spray in GENERAL would do the job? Partically, what does hairspray even do? And is it like safe to use? And this is kind of a different question, but is Axe safe for spraying on your head?



Will hair spray do the job?

I wouldn't spray axe near your eyes. Frankly, I wouldn't spray anywhere. High school locker rooms and axe are synonymous.



Hairspray puts a fine, hard coating on your hair. What you use for your spikey good-looking bed-head look is dependent on your hair's length, thickness, straightness, etc. It's easier to do a messy bedhead look with thicker hair that's under 3 inches long... hairspray will do the job there. However, when my hair was short, I used american crew pomade. For the right effect, paste/pomade/creme needs to be used with dry hair and hairspray needs to be used with slightly moist hair.



Actually, if you use paste to get the general shape down, and then a little hairspray, you can tease it into a bedhead look pretty easily. Experimenting is how you will figure out what's best. Good luck.



Will hair spray do the job?

Hair wax will do it!



Will hair spray do the job?

yeah. hair spray can get you a messy look. it's safe as long as you don't inhale it. as for spraying axe on your head, i wouldnt. your hair will dry out from alcohols in the spray.



Will hair spray do the job?

Hair spray could do it. No, it isn't bad for your hair any more than any other styling product. I don't like the waxes myself because they tend to fall down over time. I prefer something like the product below. Good luck.



prof. stylist 25 yrs.



http://redken.com/products/displayProduc...



Will hair spray do the job?

To get the bedhead look try using a paste or wax on your hair it will do the job. I dont see what Axe on your head would hurt.



Will hair spray do the job?

I use the wax, when I'm drying then I use Sprunch spray and mess up, then spray again, leave it alone.



Will hair spray do the job?

yes hairspray is safe to usebut if u wanna keep your hair like that that much you may wanna use some jell and wax or cream with wax in it to help it stay

No comments:

Post a Comment