Monday, July 20, 2009

Do you like hair spray the movie?

i saw the movie hair spray loved it did you?????????



Do you like hair spray the movie?

i saw it a loong time ago, isnt that movie rly old?



(not making fun of u)



Do you like hair spray the movie?

Yeah, it was so cute. John Travolta is such a great actor. lol. It was really funny and cute, so you I loved it too. :)



Do you like hair spray the movie?

which one the 1st or second i haven't seen the one with Zac efron was in it but i am going to rent it.



Do you like hair spray the movie?

Im not really into those kind of movies. So I really just saw 5 minuets of the movie and left lol.



Do you like hair spray the movie?

yes it was great movie.



Do you like hair spray the movie?

Yes I loved it .. it lifted my spirit up and made me wanna dance

No comments:

Post a Comment