Thursday, July 23, 2009

Color Hair Spray?

My little brother bought Fun %26amp; Fantasy Hair Color at Wal Mart, you know the hair spray kind, for his Halloween costume and he tried putting it in hair and every time he touched it it would get every were. Is there any thing we could do to it that would keep it from comming out like that?



Color Hair Spray?

I am a hairdresser and I let my kids use the spray on stuff and it has always come off on there hands. Maybe try spraying spritz or something on it. I have tried many things and they all seem to make the color disappear.



Color Hair Spray?

I would say: Take this particular can back and ask for a new one. The spray tip/opening seems to be not functioning normal (too big or whatever).



Color Hair Spray?

Return the one you have, and try using coloured gel.

No comments:

Post a Comment