Monday, July 20, 2009

What's your favorite hair spray?

I'm a jersey girl from the eighties and I love my hair spray. I don't like it too strong or too stiff though, but I want it to work. So far, I love Kenra hair spray with a 25 hold index the best. What's yours?



What's your favorite hair spray?

got 2 be glued... its in a yellow bottle... your hair will not move its the best hair spray i have ever tried.. my friends use the gel kind by them and they can go swimming and their hair is still spiked



What's your favorite hair spray?

Hairspray will ruin my hair its bad use hair dressers



What's your favorite hair spray?

rave ultra hold



What's your favorite hair spray?

Rave ultra hold. it's cheap and it works!



What's your favorite hair spray?

nexxus dzyn maker is good stuff i have really thick heavy hair and it really does the job and isnt gluey or stiff



What's your favorite hair spray?

Aerogel



What's your favorite hair spray?

Paul Mitchell Freeze %26amp; Shine Spray, it holds hair fantastically...it's not as "concretey" as other hair sprays either. I've tried many different hair sprays, i.e. Biolage, Aussie, Sebastian, Aquanet, etc... but I keep coming back to this one.



What's your favorite hair spray?

i use gel not spray



What's your favorite hair spray?

suave



What's your favorite hair spray?

isoplus



motions



What's your favorite hair spray?

Aveda Witch Hazel hair spray is natural, not stiff or drying, and it smells fantastic. I won't use anything else.



What's your favorite hair spray?

there is this new hairspray from garnier fructis and you can't even feel the stiffness or hardness it's amazing! it just feels like you're natural hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment