Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hair spray and the simpsons the movie?

Hair spray in cinema 20 july the simpsons the movie 26 july me and my mum are going to watch it are u



Hair spray and the simpsons the movie?

three words..... I CANT WAIT!!!!



these films look amazingly funny im sooo xcited about going to see them!



i still laugh at the thought of spiderpig!!



hope u njoy as much as i do!!



Hair spray and the simpsons the movie?

Hairspray-yes. It was great on Broadway and the movie was cute too so yeah I am.



Hair spray and the simpsons the movie?

Hairspray- no. I dont care for musicals. Simpsons movie- yes. I think the Spiderpig looks HILARIOUS!



Hair spray and the simpsons the movie?

i look forward to Hair spray I just hope John travolta in a dress doesn't freak me out to much :) lol



Hair spray and the simpsons the movie?

HairSpray!!!!!!!!! so excite



Hair spray and the simpsons the movie?

yes



Hair spray and the simpsons the movie?

the original hair spray was good but a little freeky with Divine in the Travolta role.



I'm 41 and the Simpsons is my favourite show, even if its on in the back ground as I'm on my computer not paying much attention to the reruns certain lines get me every time.



"Boy, you tried and failed misserably; the lesson is: never try"



Homer to Bart



Hair spray and the simpsons the movie?

hairspray was great on broadway. as a film with john travolta in drag probably not so much. i would go for the simpson's movie. who can't love the simpsons??

No comments:

Post a Comment