Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hair spray! African American!?

Okay I am curling my hair and the weather here is misty and humid. I'm going on a cruise dinner ship so the salt water will do who knows wha tto my curls! What is a good strong hair spray for African american hair that will keep the bounce in my curls and not leave white stuff in my hair? And not take the shine out of my hair?



Hair spray! African American!?

Girl you need to find the nearest trade secret and pick up a bottle of Miziana(spelled wrong but you will find it) humidity spray. It works great!!!!



Hair spray! African American!?

I know a great one, but can you get where you are?



Its called kera Care's Styling Spritz...its the best on the market for your type of hair. Call some local beauty Supply Stores...or if you have some time you can get one from me thru a Pay Pal account I guess.... I have a couple on hand.



Hair spray! African American!?

-Mizani Humidity Resistant Spray



-Keracare Oil Sheen with Humidity Block



-Sebastian Shaper Plus Hair Spray, For Touchable Extra Hold With Humidity Resistance



Hair spray! African American!?

1 - Shampoo and condition with Biolage Ultra-Hydrating shampoo and conditioner.



2 - On towel damp hair, apply Biolage Curl Defining Cr猫me to entire head.



3 - Begin in back taking 陆 inch sections, apply Biolage cr猫me Wax to each section and rap each curl around your finger, gently slide each curl off and maintain curl shape.



4 - Dry hair using a diffuser on low until completely dry or air dry. Finish with Biolage Shine renewal lightweight Spray on shine.



Hair spray! African American!?

This is the only spray I've found that helps its hard too find though. I have lived in Cuba, the Middle East, and Guam and this product helped combat the humidity. Hope this helps!



HRM - Humidity Resistant Mist



Mizani's Humidity Resistant Mist helps protect against the formation of split ends and frizziness. Protects against surface damage caused by chemical treatments. Provides firm, weightless hold with protective UV filter for hair.



http://www.mizani-usa.com/default.aspx?m...

No comments:

Post a Comment