Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What is the best hair spray that can last whole day til night for my hair curled by a ceramic roller

The statement that hairspray will not last is not necessarily true. You just need to find the right one that will work for you. Good ol' AquaNet is the absolute best and really cheap. I have been a performer for many years and every stylist I work with has used AquaNet and it lasts hours and hours even when sweating through a 2-3 hour show. You can find it at any drugstore like CVS or Rite Aid. Trust me...it works the best and is the cheapest.



What is the best hair spray that can last whole day til night for my hair curled by a ceramic rollers?

use professional hair wax. hair spray are too mild and too dilute, unless you wnt to keep on spraying every hour?



What is the best hair spray that can last whole day til night for my hair curled by a ceramic rollers?

yes the wax or fiber (Texturizing Taffy is a god send!) is great add some heat styler before you start like Kenra, and some Kenra 25 hold to finish, dont forget to spray not just ontop of your style but in side and underneath as well for the support!



What is the best hair spray that can last whole day til night for my hair curled by a ceramic rollers?

Kenra! It comes in a silver LONG bottle. It has matching gels, hairsprays, glass, taffys, and lots more! Smells great and has a very strong hold but doesn't have that crunchy feeling! its like $5.00 at any hairdressers! The professionals use it! Hope this works for you!



What is the best hair spray that can last whole day til night for my hair curled by a ceramic rollers?

Threseme, I guess that is how you spell it. maybe you know what i mean!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment