Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Is the movie Hair spray worth seeing?

Yes it is a great movie I bet you will love it.



PS: If you like grease then you will like hairspray



Is the movie Hair spray worth seeing?

no



Is the movie Hair spray worth seeing?

honestly no. It's a common story.



Is the movie Hair spray worth seeing?

your a guy. i don't think so. girls might though.



Is the movie Hair spray worth seeing?

Ohhhh yes. It is funny, romantic, and has drama and a good meaningful plot. I saw the original and liked the new one much better! I walked out of the theater dancing and singing. You'll love it, I swear, whether you are a guy or a girl.



Is the movie Hair spray worth seeing?

I loved it, if you like musicals go see it.



Is the movie Hair spray worth seeing?

It's ok. kindof funny. But... The songs are flippin' annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment