Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Straightening Hair - Heat Protection Spray & Straightening Spray?

I have no real idea about hair apart from the fact i need to straighten mine to keep it flat. i was speaking to someone about straightening hair and she said that i was crazy for not putting heat protection spray on my hair before straightening and said my hair would get frazzled or something.



So do I just go out and buy heat protection spray and apply it before I straighten and is that the same as straightening spray, and if not, do I use both? I really am clueless!



Help is much appreciated! Tom



Straightening Hair - Heat Protection Spray %26amp; Straightening Spray?

Yeah your hair will burn if you don't protect it... You wouldn't take a hot tray from the oven with out gloves would you?



Check the straightening spray and see does it say ''heat protection'' or something, if it doesn't then get a heat protection spray and use both!



My aunty owns a up-market salon and all the hair dressers there are ALWAYS on at me and my lil cousin (she's 4 months younger! lol!! to use heat sprays! _



P.s. I love guys who are willing to admit that they straighten their hair!! A guy I know claims to straighten it once a month! Yeah right!



Straightening Hair - Heat Protection Spray %26amp; Straightening Spray?

Straightening spray just helps straighten it. Heat protection spray coats the hair so it doesn't get as damaged. The best heat protection sprays are CHI Iron Guard or Matrix Iron Guard (not sure if that's the exact name but it's in an orange clear bottle)



Straightening Hair - Heat Protection Spray %26amp; Straightening Spray?

Yeah, just buy some heat protection spray and apply it before you straighten it. I use Tresemme heat defense. Heat protection will help prevent your hair drying out. straightening spray will help straighten your hair.



I have naturally curly hair but I haven't found it necessary to use a straightening spray as well as a heat protection spray.



Straightening Hair - Heat Protection Spray %26amp; Straightening Spray?

I never use any sprays on my hair when I straighten it. My hair is coarse and really thick and has a strong wave to it. It is also very healthy and grows very fast (grown a foot this past year).



I use a Conair Wet to Dry straightener. It straightens my hair when it is wet. It has ceramic plates and the water in your hair creates steam which puts the moisture in your hair keeping it healthy. This is what my hairdresser told me at least. Since my hair is rather healthy after years of straightening and using no products, I'm gonna believe it.



Then again, everyone's hair is different. What works with my hair may not work with yours.



Straightening Hair - Heat Protection Spray %26amp; Straightening Spray?

straightening spray makes it straighten.



heat protection spray is a MUST!! it will keep your hair from frying when you straighten it. you spray it in, comb it through and then straighten away!



Straightening Hair - Heat Protection Spray %26amp; Straightening Spray?

heat protection spray protects your hair from the heat straightening spray makes it really straight of i was u i would use both but if you don't use heat protection spray you can really damage your hair and it can become very very frizzy which brand is up too you and how your hair is a really good but cheap one is Clairol Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight Flat Out Finishing Spray hopes that helps



Straightening Hair - Heat Protection Spray %26amp; Straightening Spray?

Try "Straight Sexy Hair." It's a spray. And all you do is spray it on before you straighten it.



If you keep doing with without protector, your hair will just fry and become hay-like. Have you ever seen girls at your school whose hair looks like straw? Well that's a likely cause.



I have wavy hair, and Ive straightened it almost every day since around 4th or 5th grade (my aunt was a hair stylist) and I'm not a junior in high school, but my hair is still healthy cause i protect it. I also use "Dangerously Straight" Shampoo and conditioner from herbal essence..it's also a big help!



Straightening Hair - Heat Protection Spray %26amp; Straightening Spray?

Hi Tom!



It is highly recommended to use a heat protectant styling aid when using any sort of heat styling tool such as a hair straightener, curling iron or blow dryer.



It also makes a difference on what hair iron you are using as well. Some hair straighteners will cause more damage to your hair than others.



Be sure to look for the following features in a hair iron to help reduce the risk of damage;



*Far Infra-Red Heat technology



*an iron which emits Negative ions



*Tourmaline plates



*True Ceramic or Titanium Plates



Also, check out your local salon for some great heat styling products to help keep your hair in it's best condition. A stylist will be able to help you find what will work best for your hair type.



Erin



http://www.myhairstylingtools.com



Professional Hair Tools



Straightening Hair - Heat Protection Spray %26amp; Straightening Spray?

I love how people are over reacting to the heat spray %26gt;.%26lt;



I don't use heat spray in honesty, %26amp; my hair is fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment