Monday, July 20, 2009

What is the difference between holding spray and hair spray?

I want to curl my hair with a curling iron and heard that I should use a holding spray after I curl my hair. So, I want to know the difference between holding spray and hair spray.



What is the difference between holding spray and hair spray?

Hmmm good question...i think holding spray is more like a spray on gel so your hair with kinda be hard and super stiff and hair spray is like something to just stay in place and is sticky not like gel it sticks to other hair hope this helps



xxxbre



What is the difference between holding spray and hair spray?

Yo,dude.Holding a spray is holding it you know what i mean,and a hair spray is a spray that make ur hair twice's as big as ur original hair,got it?

No comments:

Post a Comment